Kansas Moving Companies
Moving from Kansas with U-Pack
Kansas is smack dab in the middle of America’s heartland. And while it’s been a great place to call home, you’re ready for a new adventure. To get to your new home, don’t spend hours behind the wheel of a rental truck driving through the plains. Instead, let U-Pack do the driving!
Whether you’re moving to a state next door or across the country, U-Pack can help. We service Kansas and all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico.
Fun Things to Look for When Moving from Kansas
On your way out of the Sunflower State, keep an eye out for these unique things:
- Want to see the world's largest ball of twine? Find it in Cawker City.
- In Goodland, you’ll find a 24' x 32 'replica of a Vincent Van Gogh painting on an 8-story easel.
- Lenexa is the Spinach Capital of the World. If you’re traveling in the fall, stop by for the Spinach Festival, where you can sample delicious culinary creations.
- In Hutchinson, you can descend 650 feet down into a salt mine to tour Strataca, the Kansas Underground Salt Museum.
- Looking for somewhere to beat the heat? Head to The Big Pool! Garden City has the world's largest outdoor concrete municipal swimming pool — it holds 2.6 million gallons of water and is the size of a football field.
Popular Moves from Kansas
We’ve found that many people leave Kansas and head to a few collective places. Interestingly, a majority of moves originate in the metro area of Kansas City. But from there, people may go to a similar Southern metro area, or they head to the coasts. If you’re moving to one of these popular destinations, check out these guides to learn more: