Moving Companies in Wichita, KS
Moving from Wichita
Living in America’s heartland, in the biggest city in Kansas, has been a one-of-kind experience. But as you plan your move to another state, U-Pack® is here to help. With our DIY methods, you’ll experience an easy and affordable move with access to a local service center.
Have Some Fun Before You Go
Wichita is a vibrant city with many unique attractions. And now’s the time to explore them before you leave! Here are some fun ideas:
- Walk through the Ulrich Museum of Art and see 20th- and 21st-century artwork. You’ll also find the Martin H. Bush Outdoor Sculpture Collection, which often receives national attention.
- Take the family to Sedgwick County Zoo and spend time with more than 2,500 animals. This zoo is nationally recognized for its conservation efforts and is an ideal place to visit with kids.
- Find tranquility at Botanica, the Wichita Gardens. Discover spaces like the Butterfly Garden, the Chinese Garden of Friendship and the Shakespeare Garden.
- Discover ancient civilizations, royal dynasties and Egyptian mummies at the Museum of World Treasures.
- Bike or walk the 3.6-mile Arkansas River Path for beautiful views of the water and Wichita nature.
3833 S West Street
Wichita KS, 67217